News - Interviews
The European Union cut its estimate for wheat stocks at the end of 2015-16, highlighting improved expectations for feed use of the grain largely at the expense of corn, for which inventories will not fall nearly as far as previously expectations.
Monsanto has reached a settlement with farmers over the discovery of genetically modified wheat on a farm in Oregon, US.
The unexpected presence of the biotech company’s unlicensed GM wheat plants was detected on a farm in the western US state in May 2013.
- Helicopter tour photos capture wheat disease trial sites
- Oilseed rape establishment
- New online tool calculates OSR lodging losses
- New CRM/ERP program from Farmacon coming Soon!
- Heinz and Kraft Foods merge and create the 5th food group in the world
- Αλλάζουν όλα στις άδειες κυκλοφορίας των φυτοπροστατευτικών
- HAIFA: Nέο εργοστάσιο παραγωγής λιπασμάτων ελεγχόμενης αποδέσμευσης στη Γαλλία